Creating a Replica Copy for Asynchronous Data Replication
Create the replica copy for the replication feature.
Before You Begin
To create a replica copy, you need a storage policy with a snapshot primary copy. See Storage Policy - Getting Started.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies > Storage Policies.
- Right-click the storage policy, point to All Tasks, and then click Create New Snapshot Copy.
The Snap Copy Properties dialog box appears.
- In the Copy Name box, type a name.
- From the Library list, MediaAgent list, Drive Pool list, and Scratch Pool list, select a library, a MediaAgent, a drive pool, and a scratch pool.
Tip: Drive pool and scratch pool are not applicable for disk libraries.
- On the Array Replication area, select Vault/Replica.
- On the Copy Policy tab, in the Source Copy area, select the Specify Source for Array Replica Copy check box, and then select the primary snapshot copy from the list.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 11/14/2018 10:20:53 PM