Setting Permissions for an Inventory
If you want other users to be able to view or edit information from an inventory that you created, you can update the permissions on the inventory.
Before You Begin
- The users and user groups must be able to access Activate.
- Only users who created the inventory can share or delete the inventory.
- From the navigation pane, go to Activate.
The Activate page appears.
- Under Settings, click Inventory manager.
- The Inventory manager page appears.In the Inventory manager list, in the inventory row, click the Actions button , and then click Details.
The inventory page appears.
- In the Security tile, click Edit.
The Security pane appears.
- Enter the users or user groups you want to give permissions to.
- From the permissions list, select from the following options:
- To allow user to view the dashboards and reports associated with the inventory, click View.
- To allow users to edit the inventory and crawl the data from the inventory, click Edit.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 2/16/2021 9:59:58 PM