Changing the NFS ObjectStore Cache Location
Use this procedure when you want to change the location of the NFS ObjectStore cache on a MediaAgent.
Before You Begin
- Stop the Commvault services on the MediaAgent.
- Manually copy the cache content from the current location to the new location on the MediaAgent.
- In the CommCell Browser, go to Storage Resources > MediaAgents.
- Right-click the MediaAgent, and then click Properties.
The MediaAgent Properties dialog box appears.
- On the NFS Server tab, in the Cache Directory box, type the full path to the new cache directory, and then click OK on the Warning dialog box.
- Click OK.
What to Do Next
Restart the Commvault services on the MediaAgent.
Last modified: 5/29/2019 7:20:28 PM