Creating a Backup Copy of the InterSystems Caché Database Backup
After you back up the InterSystems Caché databases and journal files, copy the contents of the contents of the snapshot to a disk or tape library to create a copy of the backup.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies > Storage Policies.
- Right-click the storage policy that contains IntelliSnap backup jobs, and then click View Jobs.
- Right-click the backup job for the InterSystems Caché database, and then click Pick for Backup Copy.
- Right click the storage policy that contains IntelliSnap backup jobs, point to All Tasks, and then click Run Backup Copy.
The Backup Copy dialog box appears.
- In the No of Simultaneous Job to run box, enter the number of jobs that you want to run.
- In the Select Backup Type area, select the type of backup that you want to perform:
- To perform a full backup, select Full.
- In the Job initiation area, specify whether to run the backup job immediately or to schedule it.
Note: Configure a schedule. For information on how to configure a backup schedule, see Schedule Backups.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/29/2018 6:29:06 AM