Restoring the InterSystems Caché Database Full Instance In Place
You can restore the InterSystems Caché full instance in place.
Before You Begin
- Shut down the InterSystems Caché database.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient that contains the full instance, and then click Browse and Restore.
The Browse and Restore Options dialog box appears.
- On the Advanced Options tab, from the Use MediaAgent list, select the host name where you installed the MediaAgent, and then click View Content.
- Select the backup set that contains the InterSystems Caché databases, and then click Recover All Selected.
The Restore Options dialog box appears.
- Click OK.
What to Do Next
- Bring up the InterSystems Caché database.
Last modified: 10/29/2018 6:29:08 AM