InterSystems Cache' Database Restores
You can browse and restore the InterSystems Cache' database backup data.
- If the subclient content contained the moniker to back up the full instance, the browse operations displays a logical view of the database.
- If the subclient content contained a list of file system paths, the browse operation displays the standard file system physical view.
You can choose to restore the following database components:
- All InterSystems Cache' database instances
- A single InterSystems Cache' database instance
- A subset of an InterSystems Cache' database instance
You can expand the instance into the Installation Directory, the Journals, and the Databases.
- The Installation Directory can be expanded to show the files and directories that are in it.
- The Journals can be expanded to show the current and alternate journal directories.
- The Databases can be expanded to show the list of database names. Each of these databases may be further expanded to show the files and directories within them.
Last modified: 10/29/2018 6:29:07 AM