Restoring the InterSystems Cache' Database Full Instance Out of Place
You can restore the InterSystems Caché database full instance out of place.
You can restore the data to following locations:
- Different folder on the same computer from which the data was backed up
- Different computer
The destination computer must reside in the same CommCell as the client whose data was backed up.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient that contains the full instance, and then click Browse and Restore.
The Browse and Restore Options dialog box appears.
- On the Advanced Options tab, from the Use MediaAgent list, select the host name where you installed the MediaAgent, and then click View Content.
- Select the backup set that contains the InterSystems Caché databases, and then click Recover All Selected.
The Restore Options dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, complete the following steps:
- In the Destination Client list, select a client in the same CommCell as the client from which the data was backed up.
- Clear the Overwrite Files and Restore to same folder check boxes.
- In the Specify Destination Path box, enter the path on the destination client.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/29/2018 6:29:08 AM