Enabling / Disabling Pruning of Aged Data
Pruning of aged data is enabled by default for cloud storage libraries. If necessary, it can be disabled.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Storage Resources > Libraries >Cloud Storage Library.
- Right-click the appropriate cloud storage mount path and then click Properties.
- Click the Allocation Policy tab, select (or clear) the Enable Pruning of Aged Data check box.
- Optionally, enable the following options:
- Enable Micro Pruning to prune backup jobs associated with a DDB and meets the retention rules, without sealing the DDB. For more information on this option see, Configuring Micro Pruning.
- Select MediaAgents for pruning aged data based on the associated copy's datapath to send pruning requests to only those MediaAgents associated with the datapaths in the Storage Policy copy. For more information on this option, see Mount Path Properties (Allocation Policy)
- Click OK.
Last modified: 9/10/2018 4:02:22 PM