Configuring the Web Console
Configure the Web Console to create a security association for the Azure AD user group.
Before You Begin
Ensure that you have at least one manually-created user group for Azure AD.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security > CommCell User Groups.
- Right-click the Azure_AD_user_group, and then click Properties.
The User Group Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Associated Entities tab, click Add.
- To grant external users full access, select the CommCell entity and the Master role.
- To limit external user access, select a role with permissions that matches the type of user.
- End User Access
Compliance Search Users
- Compliance Search
- In Place Recovery (to restore data)
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the User Group Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 7/31/2018 5:51:19 AM