Adding a Storage Policy
You can add a storage policy to your environment from the Admin Console.
- From the navigation pane, expand Storage > Storage policies.
- In the Storage Policies page, in the upper-right corner, click Add.
The Add Storage Policy dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type the storage policy name.
- From the Storage Pool list, select a storage pool to associate with the storage policy.
- By default, the data associated with a storage policy is retained for 30 day. However, you can select the retention from one of the following options:
- To retain the data associated with the storage policy infinitely, select the Infinite check box .
- To retain the data for some specific number of days, type the number of days .
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/16/2018 9:12:58 PM