Editing a Storage Policy
Use the following procedure to edit an existing storage policy.
- From the navigation pane, expand Storage > Storage policies > storage policy.
- In the storage policy page, in the General box in the upper-right corner, click Edit.
- By default, 100 Device Streams are selected. However, you can specify any number of streams to perform backup or restore operations for all the subclients that will use this storage policy.
- To enable Content Indexing, click and drag the slider .
A Search Engine drop down list is displayed.
- Form the Search Engine list, select a search engine .
- Click Save.
Last modified: 8/27/2018 6:33:13 PM