Deleting a Storage Policy
You can delete a storage policy in the following scenarios:
- The data that was backed up through that storage policy is no longer required.
- Data no longer exists on the storage policy and you have no plans to use it for future backup operations.
Before You Begin
Before deleting a storage policy, you must perform the following:
- Re-associate all subclients of the storage policy to another storage policy.
- Ensure that any data aging, restore or auxiliary copy jobs are not running for the storage policy.
- From the navigation pane, expand Storage > Storage Policies.
- In the Storage Policies page, in the Actions column corresponding the storage policy that you want to delete,click the action button , and then click Delete.
- Click Yes.
Last modified: 8/27/2018 6:33:13 PM