Adding a Subclient Policy in Admin Console
You can add a subclient policy from the subclient policies page.
Before You Begin
Gather the following information before you begin this procedure:
- The names of any storage policies that you want to associate to the subclients in the subclient policy.
- From the navigation pane, expand Policies, and then click Subclient.
- In the Subclient policies page, in the upper-right corner, click Add.
The Create subclient policy pane appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the subclient policy.
- From the Agent list, select the file system agent.
- Expand the Subclient section.
- For the default subclient, from the Storage policy list, select a storage policy.
- Optional: To edit the default subclient, under Actions, click the actions icon, and then click Edit.
For more information about editing the subclient content, see Editing Content for a Subclient Policy in Admin Console.
- Optional: To add subclients to the subclient policy, click Add subclient.
For more information, see Adding a Subclient in Adding a Subclient to a Subclient Policy in Admin Console.
- Expand Associations, and then associate the subclient policy to clients or client groups in your CommCell environment.
For more information, see Editing Subclient Policy Associations in Editing Associations for a Subclient Policy in Admin Console.
- Click Save.
The new subclient policy appear in the list.
Last modified: 10/16/2018 9:26:22 PM