Adding a Subclient to a Subclient Policy in Admin Console
When you are creating a subclient policy, or after you create a subclient policy, you can add a subclient and define content for the subclient policy.
Opening an Existing Subclient Policy
If you want to add a subclient an existing subclient policy, do the following:
- In the Navigation pane, expand Policies, and then click Subclient.
- In the Subclient policy list, under the Name column, click the subclient policy.
- In the subclient policy page, next to the Subclient table, click Add subclient.
The Add subclient pane appears.
Adding a Subclient
- In the Subclient name box, enter a name for the subclient.
- From the Storage policy list, select a storage policy to associate to the subclient.
- Expand the Content section, and then add content to the subclient. Do either of the following:
- To add a path to the content, in Type custom path box, enter the path, and then click the add (+) button.
- To add a path and configure exclusions and exceptions to the content, click Add/edit content (or, if you already added a path, click Add).
For more information, see Editing Content for a Subclient Policy in Admin Console.
- Optional: To backup the system state, select the Backup system state check box.
- Click Save.
The subclient appears under the Subclient section.
Last modified: 10/16/2018 9:26:26 PM