Modifying a Data Interface Pair
You can modify an existing data interface pair.
- From the Admin Console navigation pane, go to Administration > Network > Data.
In the Data pane, the Data interface pairs table appears, and shows a list of existing data interface pairs.
- Click Configure.
The Configure data interface pairs dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Select computers list.
- From the Select 1st computer list, select the first server or server group of the existing data interface pair.
- From the Select 2nd computer list, select the second server or server group of the existing data interface pair.
- Click the Select interfaces list.
The existing data interface pair appears in the table.
- Click the Action button, and then click Edit.
The Edit interfaces dialog box appears.
- In the first computer list and second computer list, select from the list of available interfaces.
- If you do not find the interface you are looking for in a list, you can type its name or IP address.
- With remote computers, the interface you specify for a host must be visible to the other host.
- Select the Enabled check box.
Note: If you want to disable the data interface pair, clear the Enabled check box.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 3/28/2019 8:22:28 PM