The Virtual Server Protection (VSP) package is a solution for virtual machine backup and recovery. The Virtualization application streamlines the process of backing up virtual machines, restoring virtual machine data, and monitoring protection operations.
To get started quickly, you can perform simple configuration of virtual machine hypervisors, storage, and virtual machine subclients in a few minutes, then run backups immediately. You can initiate backups and restores, get information about virtual machine protection, and manage jobs, schedules, alerts, events, and users.
If the Virtualization application is not displayed when you open the Admin Console, select Solutions > Virtualization from the navigation pane. This option is only available after you have completed the setup for Virtualization.
- Protect virtual machines for the following hypervisors:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Oracle Cloud Classic
- Oracle VM
- VMware (vCenter or ESX server)
- Quickly configure hypervisors, storage, and subclients (collections of virtual machines) to back up.
- Back up virtual machines immediately or by using a defined schedule. You can also back up individual VMs on demand.
- Restore full virtual machines, disks, and guest files with granular backup and recovery options.
- Use the dashboard view to monitor jobs, events, and alerts.