Use the Admin Console to backup, and restore Oracle, PostgreSQL, SAP HANA and SQL databases.
Quickly complete your configuration by answering the following questions:
- What data do I need to protect?
- Where do I want to store the data?
- Do I need a secondary copy of the data?
- How often do I need to protect the data?
Perform a restore by by answering the following questions:
- What data do I need to restore?
- Do I need to restore the data to the same server, or to a new server?
The Commvault software provides the following features so that you can efficiently manage your data protection:
- Job monitoring
- Resource reports
To access the Database Solution, select Solutions > DB Instances from the navigation pane. This option is only available after you complete the DB Instances Setup Wizard.
The solution provides database centric features including:
- Database plans that include options for databases and log files
- Streamlined options for the following data protection operations:
- A full database backup
- A log backup
- A restore
- An option to add a subclient
- An option to delete the instance
- For Oracle databases, an option to clone the database, or migrate the database to the cloud
Last modified: 4/26/2018 6:32:08 PM