Adding an Additional Server
You can add an additional server to your Commvault solution to replace an existing server or to help reduce the load on existing servers.
When you add a new server, you can add any of the following Commvault software on the server:
- Web Console
- Virtual Server
- File System
- SQL Server
- SAP HANA
- PostgreSQL (UNIX or Windows)
- Cloud Apps
- From the navigation pane, click Servers.
- In the upper-right, click Add server.
The Add server dialog box appears.
- In the Server Name box, type the server name.
- In the Host Name box, type the host name.
- In the Username and Password boxes, type the credentials for the server.
Note: The software pre-populates these parameters with the credentials that you used to access the Admin Console.
- In the Select role(s) area, select the check box for each software package that you want to install on the server.
- Optional: To interactively install the software, click here.
- Click OK.
The software is installed on the server. If you chose the interactive option, you are taken to Web Console to complete the installation.
Last modified: 4/11/2019 4:02:16 AM