Manually Discovering User Accounts
After configuring your Google environment and creating an App, you can start to manually discover the Google user accounts that you intend to back up. You can then assign these user accounts to the default subclient.
If you have different backup requirements for some Google user accounts, you can create user-defined subclients to manage these different requirements. Use these subclients to manually discover user accounts, and then assign each user account to the subclient that meets its backup requirements. For information on creating a user-defined subclient, see Creating Subclients to Back Up Specific User Accounts.
- In the Apps page, click the newly-created App
The New_App page appears.
- In the Subclients section, click default.
The default page appears.
- In the Content section, click Manage.
The Subclient content dialog box appears.
- Click Add user.
The Add users dialog box appears.
- In the Name column, select one or more user account check boxes that you want to add.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
The added user accounts appear in the default page, under the Content section.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 8:02:55 PM