Adding a Mount Path
On the Storage Target Details page, you can view the storage capacity and free space for a storage target. The information is the sum of all of the mount paths. If you need additional mount paths, you can add mount paths to the storage target.
- From the navigation pane, go to Storage Targets > storage_target and in the right of the page, click Add disk.
The Add path dialog box is displayed.
- In the Name box, type the name of the mount path.
- From the MediaAgent list, select the MediaAgent that will write the data to the disk.
- To use a local disk as the mount path, click Local path and in the Path box, type the full path name to the storage location.
- To use a network drive as the mount path, provide the following information:
- Click Network path.
- In the User name and Password boxes, type the credentials for a user who has write access to the network location.
- In the Path box, type the full path name to the storage location.
- Click Add path.
The mount path is added to the library.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:12:31 PM