Performing Salesforce Backups
You can perform a full backup or an incremental backup of the Salesforce data.
The backups automatically include the Salesforce metadata.
You can back up the following data:
- Standard objects
- Custom objects
- Salesforce CRM content
- Salesforce files
For information on objects that the backup does not include, see the following pages:
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions > Apps >Cloud Apps.Then, in the Backup column for the Salesforce app, click Backup.
The Backup dialog box appears.
- Expand the data, and then select the instance or subclient to back up.
The Backup options dialog box appears.
- Select the Backup level.
- Click OK.
When the backup is complete, the job status is Completed.
Minor events are set in the following cases:
- An object fails because of a Salesforce API restriction.
- The file does not download because the file does not exist at the time of the download.
- The file is partially downloaded due to the Salesforce API size limit or due to file corruption, and so on.
What to Do Next
You can control or view the job. For more information, see Jobs.
Last modified: 1/22/2019 10:12:42 PM