Associating Users with Plans
You can add users to a specific plan, and you can set up a default plan that covers all users who are not associated with a specific plan.
Before You Begin
- From the navigation pane, expand Configuration, and then click Plans.
The Plans page appears.
- In the Plan name column, click the plan associated with the users you want to add.
The plan details page appears.
- Under Associate users or groups, click Edit.
The Associate users or groups dialog box appears.
- In the box, start typing the characters for the user, user group, or email.
Matching values will appear in a list.
- From the list, select the user, user group, or email you want to add to the plan.
- If you do not want to invite users to install the end-user Laptop package, next to the user, user group, or email, clear the check box.
For information about inviting users, see Inviting Users and User Groups to Install the End-User Laptop Package.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 2/13/2018 10:20:14 PM