Managing Laptop Backup Schedules
Deprecated: After Service Pack 11 is installed, schedules will not be displayed on new plans. For plans created prior to Service Pack 11, you can continue to update the plan schedules.
You can schedule jobs to perform data protection operations on a regular basis without user intervention. You can create an automatic schedule to perform a backup when certain criteria are met.
You can manually run a scheduled job at any time, without re-configuring all the other properties that are associated with the job. This is helpful when you need to re-run a failed scheduled job.
Leap Year Note: If a monthly job is scheduled to run on a day that a month does not have, the job runs on the last day of that month. For example, jobs scheduled to run on the thirtieth of each month will run on February 29 in a leap year or February 28 in other years.
- From the navigation pane, expand Configuration, and then click Plans.
The Plans page appears.
- In the Plan name column, click the plan.
The plan details page appears.
- You can add or edit a schedule:
- To add a schedule, under SLA, click Add schedule.
- To edit a schedule, under SLA, click the schedule name.
- Set the schedule options.
For information on the available options, see Backup Schedule Options for Laptop Plans.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 3/8/2018 10:22:10 PM