Adding a Package
Download Center administrators can upload packages to the Download Center.
Before You Begin
- You must have the appropriate permissions to perform the operation. For information on the permissions needed to add a package, see Accessing the Download Center.
- The package you want to add must be located in a configured repository. For information on adding a repository, see Adding a Repository to Download Center.
- If you want to upload a ReadMe file for the package, copy the ReadMe file to the appropriate repository.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- From the My Applications page, click Download Center.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Add Information About Your Packages button ().
Note: If this is the first time you are configuring Download Center, on the Welcome to Download Center page, click Add Information About Your Downloads.
- On the Download Information page, label, classify, and set permissions for downloading the package.
For information, see Package Information Page.
- To make a package visible to all Download Center users, create a CommCell group named Everyone, and then add the Everyone group to the Visible To list.
- When you are finished, click Apply.
What to Do Next
If you do not see your package in the Download Center list, click the refresh button () in the upper-right corner of the page and check again.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:13:02 PM