Perform a Test Restore
Once you have a test backup, you can perform a test restore.
Before You Begin
Make sure that the test backup job is displayed as Completed. See Performing a Test Backup for more information.
- From the Job XX - Backup page click Restore.
See Viewing Jobs for more information.
- Choose the content that you want to restore.
- To restore the entire content, select the check box for the data.
- To restore a subset, expand the directories and then select the content.
- Click Restore.
The Restore Options dialog box is displayed.
- From the Destination list, choose the destination host for the restore.
- Choose the restore location.
- To restore to the original backup location, select the Restore to original folder check box.
- To restore to a new location, clear the Restore to original folder check box and then in the Destination Path box, type the full path to the destination folder.
- To overwrite the existing data, select the Overwrite if it already exists check box.
- Click Submit.
What to Do Next
You can control or view the job. For more information, see Jobs.
Last modified: 12/9/2017 1:49:16 AM