Creating Salesforce Subclients to Protect Specific Objects
You can create a subclient that contains a list of the Salesforce objects that you want to protect.
Note: When you create this type of subclient, the software does not add the data to the local database when you perform a backup.
We recommend that you have different backup schedules for Salesforce subclients that are part of the same backup set.
Before You Begin
Create a server plan that has unique backup schedules for the subclient. For more information, see Creating a Server Plan.
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions > Cloud Apps > instance > backup_set, and then click Add subclient.
The Add Salesforce backup set dialog box appears.
- In the Subclient name box, type the name of the subclient.
- From the Plan list, select the server plan to use for the subclient.
- In the Data backup streams box, type the number of streams that the software uses for backups.
- In the Specify objects box, type the objects that you want to protect. Separate each object by a comma (,).
- Click Save.
Last modified: 6/6/2018 9:22:11 PM