Getting Started with Clinical Image Archiving
The Getting Started procedure describes the steps that first-time users must follow to set up the Clinical Image Archiving solution in the Admin Console.
Step 1: Enable the Clinical Image Archiving Solution
To access the Clinical Image Archiving solution, contact your administrator to make sure that the following configuration is complete:
- The Clinical Image Archiving package is installed.
- An ObjectStore is configured.
- Healthcare is enabled on the computer where the Clinical Image Archiving package is installed.
Step 2: Log on to the Admin Console
Access the Admin Console using the URL that was displayed on the installation completion page.
Step 3: Complete the Core Setup Wizard
Configure core information by completing the Core Setup Wizard.
Step 4: Configure the Server Connections and Clients
- Add a server connection. For more information see Configuring the Clinical Image Archiving Server Connection Settings.
- Configure the clients for the server connection. For information, see Adding Client Endpoints for Clinical Image Archiving.
- Optional: Configure the connection to your third-party audit software. For information, see Configuring the Clinical Image Archiving Audit Repository.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:14:15 PM