VMs for a Hypervisor or VM Group
The details page for a hypervisor or VM group shows a VM status diagram indicating the number of protected and unprotected virtual machines. You can click the bar showing the number of VMs to view a page with additional details.
On the VMs for page, you can perform the following actions to control which virtual machines are included in the report:
- Time Range: Select the beginning of a time range; or choose Custom, set the beginning and end of the range, and click Submit.
- VM group: Choose a specific VM group or All.
- Status: Specify a status: All, Protected, Not protected, or Backed up with error.
Reports for protected or unprotected virtual machines show summary information for each virtual machine:
- VM Name: Name of the virtual machine.
- Backup status: Whether the VM is protected.
- VM size: Size of the virtual machine.
- Backup size: The amount of data written during backup.
- VM group: The VM group to which the VM belongs.
- Last backup time: The date and time when the last backup was performed.
Last modified: 3/18/2019 3:52:48 PM