Restore Job Summary
The Restore Job Summary report for virtualization shows all restore jobs that ran in the past week.
To access the report:
- From the navigation pane, click Reports > Restore Job Summary.
The first row of the report shows the number of jobs for each job status (such as Completed, Failed, or Killed).
The Details section provides the following information for each restore job:
- Source Client: The hypervisor where source VMs resided.
- Destination Client: The hypervisor where VMs were restored.
- Status: The results of the job (such as Completed, Failed, or Killed).
- Start Date: The date and time the job began.
- End Date: The date and time the job ended.
- Application size:
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:14:47 PM