The Virtualization SLA page shows information about performance against expected backup schedules.
To access the report:
- From the navigation pane, click Reports > SLA.
The top section of the report shows SLA performance graphically.
The Virtual Machine Details section shows the following information for each VM:
- VM Name: The name of the virtual machine. Click the name to view more information about the VM.
- SLA Status: Displays one of the following values:
- Missed SLA: Backups did not run in the expected time range, or backups failed.
- Excluded: Backups were disabled.
- Met SLA: Backups were performed successfully.
- Last Protected Time: The date and time of the last successful backup.
- Category: Additional information about the reasons for the SLA status. The following entries can be displayed in this column:
- Backup Activity Disabled
- No Schedule
- No job within SLA Period
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:14:48 PM