The Storage Utilization report shows used and free space for each defined storage target.
To access the report:
- From the navigation pane, click Reports > Storage Utilization.
The first row shows the percentage of used and free space for each storage target.
The Details section includes the following information for each storage target:
- Library: Name of the storage target. Click on the name to display the definition page for the storage target.
- MediaAgent: The MediaAgent that communicates with the storage target to transfer data.
- Mount Path: The path used to write data to storage.
- Status: The status of the storage device.
- Free Space (TB): The amount of free space on the storage target.
- Total Capacity (TB): The total space on the storage target.
- Used Space (TB): The amount of used space on the storage target.
- Free Space (%): The percentage of free space on the storage target.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:14:49 PM