Security Configuration for End Users
The following permissions are required to backup VMs, browse VM data, and restore VMs or VM files. For detailed information about security, see User Security Settings.
- Data Protection/Management Operations: Perform backups for their own VMs.
- Browse: Browse virtual machine data.
- In Place Recover: Recover files and folders to the source VM.
- Live Browse: Browse files and folders from a backup that did not collect file details.
- Out-of-Place Recover: Recover files and folders to a different location.
- In Place Full Machine Recovery: Recover a full VM to the original location.
- Out of Place Full Machine Recovery: Recover a full VM to a different location.
Last modified: 4/10/2019 7:53:18 PM