Editing VM Group Settings for OpenStack
For an existing VM group, you can modify options that affect backups.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Virtualization > Hypervisors.
The Hypervisors page appears.
- Click the name of the hypervisor that hosts the instances.
The hypervisor details page appears. The VM groups area displays summary information for any existing VM groups.
- Click the name of a VM group.
The VM group details page appears.
The Settings area shows settings that are used to back up the instances in the VM group.
- In the Settings area, click Edit.
- In the Edit options dialog box, provide the following information:
- No. of readers: Set the number of readers to control how many parallel read operations can be launched during backups.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 6/6/2018 9:20:35 PM