Adding a Plan to a VM Group
You can add a replication plan to a VM group.
- From the navigation pane, display a specific VM group:
- Go to Solutions > Virtualization > Hypervisors, select a hypervisor, and then select a VM group under the hypervisor.
- Go to Solutions > Virtualization > VM groups and select a group.
- In the Plan area for the VM group, click Edit.
- From the Plan list, select a replication plan.
When a replication plan is assigned, all VMs for a VM group are replicated according to the settings in the plan.
For more information, see the following topics:
- VM Groups
- Adding a VM Group
Last modified: 10/19/2018 7:26:49 PM