Customizing Views for Replication Targets
You can create views to control the display of entries on the Replication target page.
- From the navigation pane, go to Configuration > Replication targets.
The Replication target page appears.
- Click the icon next to the Actions column and then select Create view.
- The Create view dialog box appears.
- In the Save view as box, enter a descriptive name for the view.
- To make the view the default for the Replication target page, select Set as default.
- To identify targets for the view, click Add rule, select one of the following options, and enter a value:
- Replication target name: Enter a name or name pattern to identify replication targets.
- Type: Displays all targets for the hypervisor platform (VMware).
- Destination hypervisor: Enter a name or name pattern to identify hypervisors.
- Host: Enter a name or name pattern to identify host machines.
- Proxy: Enter a name or name pattern to identify proxies.
- Click Save.
The Replication target page appears with the label for the currently selected view displayed to the right of the page title.
- Click the down arrow to the right of the view label and select a view.
Alternatively, click Reorder to change the sequence of views, and then click Apply. The view listed first identifies the default view for the page.
Last modified: 2/16/2018 6:49:40 PM