Editing a Group
After you create a failover group, you can edit the group to delete the group, change group information, add schedules, add VMs, or perform actions on VMs.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Failover groups.
The Failover groups page appears.
- Click the name of a failover group.
The page for the group appears.
- To delete the group, click Delete in the upper right corner of the page.
- To edit the group information, click Edit.
- In the Planned failover schedules area, click Add schedule to create a recurring schedule for planned failovers.
- In the Test boot schedules area, click Add schedule to create a recurring schedule for test boots of the VMs in the DR site.
- In the Machines area, click and then select an action to perform on a VM.
Last modified: 6/7/2018 8:00:56 PM