Adding a Gateway
Add a gateway.
You must take into account the following information:
- If there is a gateway connecting the Admin Console to the CommServe computer, the fully qualified domain name of the gateway, for example, gateway.gatewayservices.com
- The host name of the proxy computer must be resolvable from outside of the perimeter network and inside the local network
- Make sure port 8403 is open for connections from outside of the perimeter network and inside the local network
- From the navigation pane, click Servers.
- In the upper-right, click Add gateway.
The Add gateway dialog box appears.
- In the Host Name box, type the host name.
- In the Server Name box, type the name of the gateway server.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:15:16 PM