Uninstalling the Commvault Software from a Server
Uninstallations are useful in the following scenarios:
- You plan to reinstall the software
- You plan to retire a server from your CommCell environment
When you choose to uninstall the software, all the Commvault packages are uninstalled from the server. After the uninstallation, you can no longer perform backup operations on the server.
- You can uninstall the software on the servers page or the servers details page.
- Server details: From the navigation pane, click Servers > server. Then, in the upper right of the page, click More actions > Uninstall software.
- Servers: From the navigation pane, click Servers, in the Actions column for the server, click the action button , and then click Uninstall software.
The Confirm uninstall software dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to confirm the uninstallation.
All Commvault packages are uninstalled from the server.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:15:16 PM