Managing Database Schedules
You can schedule jobs to perform data protection operations on a regular basis without user intervention.
You can create an automatic schedule to perform a backup when certain criteria are met.
You can manually run a scheduled job at any time, without re-configuring all the other properties that are associated with the job. This is helpful when you need to re-run a failed scheduled job.
Leap Year Note: If a monthly job is scheduled to run on a day that a month does not have, the job runs on the last day of that month. For example, jobs scheduled to run on the thirtieth of each month will run on February 29 in a leap year or February 28 in other years.
- You can add or edit a schedule on the subclient details page.
- To add a schedule, from the navigation pane, click Servers > server > agent > instance > subclient, in the Schedules area, click Add schedule.
- To edit a schedule, from the navigation pane, click Servers > server > agent > instance or backup set > subclient. Then, in the Schedules area, click the schedule name.
The Add schedule or Edit schedule dialog box appears.
- If this is a new schedule, in the Name box, type a unique name for the schedule.
- Set the schedule options.
For information on the available options, see Backup Schedule Options for Database Plans.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/31/2018 6:35:22 PM