Uninstalling the Commvault Software From a Device
Uninstallations are useful in the following scenarios:
- You plan to reinstall the software
- You plan to retire a device from your CommCell environment
After the uninstallation, you can no longer perform backup operations on the server.
- From the navigation pane, click Devices.
- For the device from where you want to uninstall the software, locate the Actions column, click the action button , and then click Release license.
The Confirm uninstall software dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to confirm the operation.
The Commvault software is uninstalled from the device.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:15:22 PM