Managing SQL Clones
You can perform any of the following operations on a SQL clone.
- Refresh the clone. This option automatically refreshes the page so that you can view the latest information.
- Renew the clone. This option prompts you to enter a new date that the software uses to update the clone reservation period.
- Create a new clone. This option creates a clone.
- Delete the clone.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > DB Instances > instance. Then, in the upper right of the page click Manage clones.
The Clones page appears.
- Select the check box for the clone that you want to manage, and then select one of the following options:
- To renew the clone, in the upper right of the page, click Renew, and then in the dialog box, select the new date that the clone will expire.
- To refresh the page, in the upper right of the page, click Refresh.
- To delete the clone, in the upper right of the page, click Delete.
- To create a new clone, in the upper right of the page, click Create clone.
For instructions on how to create a clone, see Cloning a SQL Database.
Last modified: 2/6/2019 10:47:09 PM