Managing SAP HANA Subclients
You can configure the subclient properties:
- The storage policy that the software uses for backups
- The number of data streams that the software uses for backups
Note: You cannot modify the subclient content.
Before You Begin
Make sure that you have the following information:
- The storage policy to use for backups
- You can add a subclient on the agent details page or the instance details page. Choose one of the options.
- Agent details: From the navigation pane, click Servers > server > agent, in the Actions column for instance, click the action button , and then click Add subclient.
- Instance details: From the navigation pane, click Servers > server > agent > instance. Then, in the upper-right of the page, click Add subclient.
The Add Subclient dialog box appears.
- In the Subclient Name box, type the subclient name.
- From the Storage policy list, select a storage policy name that the software uses for backups.
- In the Number of Data Streams box, type the number of streams that the software uses for backups.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:15:42 PM