Editing Alert Definitions
You can enable or disable alerts, and you can change the users who receive notifications when the alert definition is triggered.
- From the navigation pane, click Alerts.
- On the Triggered alerts page, in the upper right click Alerts definitions.
The Alerts definition page appears.
- To enable or disable an alert, in the Enabled column, select or clear the check box.
- To view the definition page for an alert, in the Name column, click the name.
- To make changes to the users and user groups who receive notifications for the alert definition, do the following:
- On the definition page, under User or groups to notify, click Edit.
- In the Add new user or group dialog box, do one of the following:
- Type the user email address.
- Type the user or user group name, and from the generated list, click the user or user group name.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/16/2017 5:15:50 PM