Creating a User
You create users to enable access to the Admin Console. When you create a user, you assign the user to a user group that has properties and security associations assigned to it.
Before You Begin
- From the navigation pane, go to Security > Users.
The Users page appears.
- In the upper right of the page, click Add user.
- In the Add user dialog box, provide the user information.
- To assign this user to a user group, from the User group list, select the user group.
- To allow this user to access the Admin Console, select the Enabled check box.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 12/27/2018 8:33:59 PM