Managing User Group Membership
You can add or remove users from a user group. After a user is added to a user group, properties and security associations selected for the user group apply to the user.
- From the navigation pane, go to Security > Users Groups.
The Users groups page appears.
- Click the user group name.
The user group details page appears.
- Decide if you want to add or remove a user from the user group:
- To add a user, under Users, click Add users, select the check box next to the user name, and click Add.
- To remove a user, in the Actions column, click Remove, and then click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
Last modified: 12/27/2018 8:33:59 PM