Creating an Inventory in Inventory Manager
An inventory is a logical group of assets in your CommCell environment. You can create an inventory for a particular group of users or to fulfill other business needs.
Before You Begin
Create a data classification plan. For more information, see Creating Data Classification Plans.
- Open Inventory Manager as follows:
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions, and then click Governance Apps.
- On the Governance Apps page, click Inventory Manager.
- On the Inventory Manager page, in the upper-right corner of the page, click Add Inventory.
The Add Inventory dialog box appears.
- In Name, enter a name for the inventory.
- Click the Index Server list, and then select an Index Server.
- Click Save.
The inventory name page appears.
- Choose one of the following methods to add assets to the inventory.
Last modified: 11/13/2018 8:39:53 PM