Creating a Project for Governance Apps
You can create a Sensitive Data Analysis project to manage the data that can be searched as part of an end-user request.
Before You Begin
- Create a data classification plan with the entities that you want to discover in the project. For more information, see Creating Data Classification Plans.
- Create an inventory. For more information, see Creating an Inventory in Inventory Manager.
- Open Sensitive Data Analysis as follows:
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions, and then click Governance Apps.
- On the Governance Apps page, click Sensitive Data Analysis.
- On the Sensitive Data Analysis page, in the upper-right corner of the page, click Add Project.
The Add Project dialog box appears.
- In Name, enter a name for the project.
Click the Plans list, and then select the data classification plan with the types of entities you want to discover.
- Click the Inventory list, and then select an inventory.
- Click Save.
What to Do Next
Add data sources to further refine the scope of the data that can be searched for the project. For more information, see Adding File System Data Sources to a Project.
Last modified: 11/13/2018 9:35:09 PM