Adding Data Classification Plans
You can create additional data classification plans for Governance Apps to suit your business needs. For example, you can define different groups of entities into different data classification plans. For more complex deployments, you can also separate data into different Index Servers and Content Analyzer Clouds computers.
Note: If you are configuring Governance Apps for the first time, see Getting Started with Governance Apps.
- From the navigation pane, expand Configuration, and then click Plans.
The Plans page appears.
- Click Create Plan, and then click Data Classification.
The Create data classification plan page appears.
- In the Plan Name box, enter a unique name for the plan.
- From the Index Server list, select the index server.
- Click Next.
The Entity Detection page appears.
- To have the software discover entity types for the end-user data, make the following selections:
- From the Content Analyzer list, select a content analyzer cloud.
- From the Entities list, select one or more entity types.
The software only discovers the selected entities for end-user data requests and projects that use this plan.
Tip: You can use the search bar to filter the entities, and use the selection controls to select all of the entity types.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 8/24/2018 12:10:06 PM