After you add a request from Request Manager, you can configure the request. Configuring the request involves associating a project to the request and assigning reviewers and approvers to the request. The project contains the data that is used for the request discovery. Reviewers must view and approve each document for the end-user request (export or delete data). Approvers must approve the request after it is completed before the requested data operation is performed.
Before You Begin
- Create a request in Request Manager. For more information, see Adding a Request in Request Manager.
- Open Request Manager as follows:
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions, and then click Governance Apps.
- On the Governance Apps page, click Request Manager.
- In the Requests table, in the request name row, click the Actions , and then click Configure.
- The Configure dialog box appears.
- Click the Select Project list and select the project name to use for the request.
Note: The project defines the data sources that are used for the request.
- In the Reviewers tab search box, enter the user or group name.
- When the user or group name appears, click the name to add it to the reviewers list.
- Click the Approvers tab.
- In the Approvers tab search box, enter the user or group name.
- When the user or group name appears, click the name to add it to the approvers list.
- When you are finished, click Save.
The users that you added as reviewers and approvers to the request will receive an email with instructions for how to proceed with approving items in the request.
Last modified: 4/10/2018 6:38:46 PM