Deleting an Inventory
If you need to delete an inventory, you can do so from Inventory Manager.
Caution: When you delete an inventory, all of the associated data from the inventory, its assets, and associated dashboards are also removed.
Before You Begin
Only the user who created the inventory can delete the inventory from Governance Apps.
- Open Inventory Manager as follows:
- From the navigation pane, expand Solutions, and then click Governance Apps.
- On the Governance Apps page, click Inventory Manager.
- In the inventory name row, click the Actions button , and then click Delete.
- In the confirmation box, click Yes to delete the inventory.
Last modified: 11/13/2018 8:43:51 PM